investment immigration to usa from dubai


A lawful permanent resident is a foreign national who has been granted the privilege of permanently living and working in the United States. If you want to become a lawful permanent resident based on the fact that you have a relative who is a citizen of the United States or is a lawful permanent resident, your relative in the U.S. will need to sponsor you and prove he/she has enough income or assets to support you, the intending immigrant(s) when in the United States. Your relative sponsor and you, the intending immigrant, must successfully complete certain steps in the immigration process in order to come to the U.S. Here are the key steps:

First, the USCIS must approve an immigrant visa petition, I-130 Petition for Alien Relative filed by your sponsoring relative for you. Next, most sponsors will need to demonstrate adequate income or assets to support the intending immigrant, and accept legal responsibility for financially supporting their family member, by completing and signing a document called an Affidavit of Support. Once this is complete, then the intending immigrant will apply for the immigrant visa as explained below.


There are two family categories when it comes to Immigration:
  • Immediate relative of US citizen
  • Other family
Immediate relative of US citizen:

For immediate relatives of U.S. citizens, an immigrant visa number will be issued immediately, once the petition is approved. You will not have to wait for an immigration visa number to become available. In this case, immediate relatives include:

  • Parents
  • Spouses
  • Unmarried children under the age of 21
Other family:

If you are not a parent, spouse or unmarried child of a U.S. citizen, you might be considered “other family” and will have to wait to be issued an immigration visa number. These are issued based on preference categories. The order of preference is:

  • Unmarried adult children (over 21) of U.S. citizens
  • Spouses and unmarried children of permanent residents
  • Married children of U.S. citizens
  • Brothers and sisters of adult U.S. citizens (over 21)


  • A sponsor must be a U.S. citizen or a green card holder in the United States and be able to show the proof of that status
  • A sponsoring family member has to also show proof that he of she is able to financially support a relative (rules of 125% above the mandated poverty line apply here)



Each application before being accepted by CBIS is evaluated by experienced US Immigration Lawyers. Our professional fee is decided on case to case basis. We only accept applications that we are confident will be a success.

Our Service includes the following upon retaining a client:
  • Providing Application kit
  •  Complete Assistance during the Application Process
  • Assisting the client in completing the forms and Documentation
  • *Petition Filing (if due to any reason the application is refused, CBIS shall file a petition with the Government challenging the officers decision)
  • Updates & Regular Follow up with the Consulate / Embassy

these services are provided at an additional cost.