Grenada – USA E-2 Visa Program

October 30, 2020

The USA E-2 visa allows entrepreneurs from a treaty country (such as Grenada) to come to the USA to open and operate a business.  It does not lead directly to permanent residency, but rather can be extended indefinitely, and may provide applicants with options to obtain a green card while on E-2 status.  The E-2 visa allows a spouse and unmarried children (under age 21) to enter the USA with the principal applicant, and to work or attend school.

For more details, please download our company brochure under the Grenada Citizenship Program page.